Well it's almost cliché to start a blog post this way, but Bloody Hell! It’s been a tough year all around the world.
Music is one of the things that seems to get me through any type of adversity.
Here is a list of some of my favourite songs that have been on repeat on my stereo and headphones over the last eight months.
*In no particular order:
- Stick that in your country song – Eric Church: Eric is my one of my favourite artists, he consistently packs a punch with well written lyrics and thumping guitars and drums.
- I wish Grandpas never died – Riley Green
- Loud and Heavy – Cody Jinks: I was on the TikTok bandwagon earlier this year and heard this song for the first time and couldn't get enough of it.
- Bloody Valentine – Machine Gun Kelly
- Flowers on a Grave – Bush: I haven't listened to these guys in a long time, but this song is great for the gym.
- Wolf Totem (Feat. Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach) – The HU: This is a powerful song that is great for any type of workout, use the brutal vocals to help push you further than your thresh hold.
- A ROCK – Hardy: Hardy just nails a cool song with one simple word.
- 7 Summers – Morgan Wallen
- More than my Hometown – Morgan Wallen: Typical Morgan Wallen, just makes you want to crack a cold beer whenever I hear one of his songs.
- Georgia Time – Riley Green
- My ex’s Best Friend (with Blackbear) – Machine Gun Kelly
- Forget Me too (Feat. Halsey) – Machine Gun Kelly: The Tickets To My Downfall album is super dope from MGK, with travis Barker on the drums, it takes me back to the Blink 182 glory days.
- Won’t Let Up – Papa Roach
- Anger Left Behind – Atreyu
- When Legends Rise – Godsmack
- Trials – Startset
- Unbreakable – Of Mice & men
- Hard Sun – Eddie Vedder: I've always been a huge fan of Eddie Vedder, this song is off the soundtrack of feature film 'Into The Wild'.
- Young Man’s Blues – Parker McCollum
- Cold Beer calling My Name – Jameson Rodgers, Luke Combs.
Let me know what you think,
Cheers, Anthony-SR.Continue reading